image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M SORPHORNDARA|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL MIS |I LIKE CREATING AMAZING ON EARTH

Wolf pups howl to the best of their young ability

A mother wolf scans her surroundings ensuring safety for her young pups. I have been fortunate to spend time in the wild with British Columbia’s coastal wolves, however, never have I had a mother wolf grant me access to her secret life as readily as this beautiful female. Did you know that any Canadian can shoot these genetically-distinct wolves with a basic hunting license? In many regions, there is no limit as to how many one can kill. In fact, on mainland BC, the Canadian Government is using taxpayer dollars to fund the killing of up to 4000 wolves over the next 5 years.

Image by: instagram.com/paulnicklen



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment